Translate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sheer on Sheer

Outfit Details:
Sheer Collared Blouse – Blue Bird
Sheer Top – Forever 21
Pants – Zara
 Purse – Cynthia Rowley
T-Strap Heels – Franco Sarto

I really love sheer tops, but had to figure out how to wear it at work so it can be more corporate appropriate.  So, why I thought I'd try a little bit of sheer on sheer action. 


 
Café Metropol
Should have posted this last week but forgot to.  Anyway, I found this little spot to have a drink with my co-worker.  It was my first time here and I was very impressed with the flower decoration inside the frame.  It looks so awesome and I think I might have to try and decorate my living room with something like it.  We had a couple drinks, I chose a cocktail called Lychee Lei , and the bartender made it pretty strong!  Will be coming back for more happy hour here!

10 comments:

  1. nice style... your sheer top is adorable!

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have that purse lol. I love it and it seems to go great with a lot of other outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your bag<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the layers of sheer clothing
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably heard this 100 times but i adore your handbag! =} Following your blog now! Follow me back if you like my fashion blog please! =}

    http://www.artbyguni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great bag! love your blog, now following!

    thanks for your nice comments. have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete