Translate

Friday, June 24, 2011

Filled w/ Events

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the red shoes! Don't you? HAHA!

Photobucket
Took a picture in front of this house because I admired the lovely lace curtains! They had it in all their windows!
Photobucket

Outfit Details:
Top - Forever21
Crochet Shorts - Chloe Loves Charlie
Shoes (Garren) - Blowfish
Sunnies - Ray-bans
Last weekend was filled with events.  I was able to attend San Francisco Haight-Ashbury Street Festival. When we first got there we were able to walk on the street.  But then a few hours went by, and it started to get crowded.  It was a fun experience. I wish I could rock that red retro outfit as well as her! Doesn't she look gorgeous?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Friday night decided to check out a brewery in Hayward, CA, it's a 30 minute drive from home which isn't really bad.  Buffalo Bill's Brewery had some great beer and if you're ever in the area it would be worth a visit.  We did a beer tasting which was only $5.75, in the menu only shows 6 but the bartender gave us more because they were doing shots for a b-day boy, which was awesome!  But I'm a light weight, so I only finished 3 out of 8! Don't get me wrong, I tried all of them, and my favorite one is called Johnny Midnite Oatmeal Stout. They have seasonal beers also, and I can't wait to try the Pumpkin Ale. 

 Well hope you all have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun! I love those legs coming out of the window, and that girl's red retro outfit!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had just booked my flight to SF for September, last night! I can never get enough of that city. Your pictures look fun, and I'm in love with your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos! I love your top, you look so pretty in it!

    I'm your new follower, what do you think about following each other? Let me know :)

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you have quite a parade of followers- with all those cute things you are wearing and the interesting places you add to your fashion site, it feels good your bliss is rubbing off on us and spreading more bliss into the ethers! :)

    I look forward to more gorgeousness, my friend!

    ~QuantumCartography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! i def. need to find that blue lace top! :)

    thanks for commenting and visiting my blog
    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is SUPER sweet. i loove the mint with those cute shorts. and the haight-ashbury festival sounds & looks like so much fun!! def wna visit next year :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look, hon!Love the top and the shorts!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top!! Sounds like you had a great time =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks great....must have been fun....love the look....beautiful top

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics! the last one soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the food looks so good :) I'm craving quesadillas now lol. did you come out to sf for pride? I went on sundayy

    ReplyDelete