Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Waiting for Summer


Outfit Details:
Blouse - Unknown Brand
Skirt - Forever 21
Sandals - Bakers
R&eM - Clutch

The weather has been off lately in my town.  Just looking out the patio waiting and wishing it was summer out.  Sometimes it gets a little depressing that I have to dress up like it’s sunny out to change my mood up.  

I wanted to show off the dragon bracelet b.f. surprised me with. We saw it at this farmer's market and thought it was pretty awesome and unique. I always wanted a tattoo of a dragon on my whole back, but too scared to do plus I don't know about having something permanent like that. I didn't buy it the day I saw it. But he did, and gave it to me the next day. I'll have a better picture next time.

Well, I hope everyone has a lovely day!


6 comments: