Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Casual Maxi


Outfit Details: Maxi - Mango, Floral Peplum & Fringe bag - H&M, Jacket - Lucky Brand, Pastel Pink Loafers - Payless, Sunnies - Ray Bans

Hello everyone! I have not been blogging for a very looooong time I know. I have missed out on everyone's posts but now catching up.  The weather in San Francisco has been really moody lately.  It would be warm for a few hours, then by the time it hits 5:30 pm *Boom*..it's windy and cold. So the only way to dress is in layers.

I just came back from my amazing Seattle, WA trip a few days ago and will be posting pictures. By the way shout out to my little mama who took these shots! Here she is pretending to be a ballerina...


6 comments:

  1. love the maxi dress!!!

    http://www.delightfulideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous outfit! I LOVE the color of the dress..beautiful!

    xx Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish look. I love your skirt! It suits you a lot!!!


    Irina
    http://irinapavlova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The casual maxi are very comfortable to wear. Love this one

    ReplyDelete