Translate

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallow's Eve

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”  - Dr. Seuss
Outfit Details:
Blue Dress – Stitchfix
Belt - Thrifted
Harashuku Shirt – Thrifted ($3!)
Gold Small Purse – DKNY (Thrifted)
Fringe Sandals – Guess (Last Year)

 Hello to everyone! Can't believe October is almost gone and November is near! I am getting excited for X-mas decorations! Anyway, I found a couple of great items at my local thrift shops during the past weekend. Really got great bargains for them, one of which is this little cute gold shimmer bag ($1.50!) that I call my Fairy Dust Bag or Pixie Dust Bag. I should have been Tinkerbell this year! 

Well hope you all have a great Halloween!! Can't wait to go trick or treating with my little sexy soldier!!!





16 comments:

  1. Your dress is oh-so dreamy <3 I especially love the cut out detail of the hem!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuper cute dress hun! Love those sandals, I should get me a pair cause they look cute on you :P

    xx,
    Jackie

    www.fashionationstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so adorable...I am sad...no short skirts sans tights, with sandals for me until May! Fall is here in full force!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog,I havent watched the twilight films,Ive seen clips of it ,I know what you mean though,I love my new wolf earrings :D
    The first picture is so adorable.You look fabulous and stylish,the weather looks beautiful there,wish I could still be wearing summer dresses and sandals too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hott mama! I love your outfit and your daughter looks adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw such a pretty dress!!!! :) hope you had a wonderful halloween!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Dr. Seuss quote is the main quote I have for my blog right now! Cute outfit, by the way!

    I like your blog. Would you mind following mine?

    After you follow me (via GFC), simply comment on any of my posts to let me know that you're following. After that, I'll follow you back.

    Thanks, and have a great day!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw she is so cute! The color of your dress is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this dress! and i'm so ready for christmas cheer too! is that bad? xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! i can only hope that my daughter is that festive haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute, i love the eyelit trim of the dress!

    and really, how is it novemeber?!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute sandals!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/10/gel-perfect-nail-polish-by-nutra-nail.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughter looks so cute in her costume. I am loving the shade of your dress and your sandals.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. omggg love your outfit! That blue looks great against your skin!


    xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite
    SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete